HowLowCanYouGo Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 Aye guys. I wanna quote what someone else said in a post onto my signature like most people have on here. But I cant figure it out. Anyone wanna tell me how? Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Azagtoth502 Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 Copy what they typed, go to "my settings" (under your profile) click signature then you can edit sig. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
HowLowCanYouGo Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 Yea I know what youre saying there but some people have it where it shows that someone else said it and the time, all that fun stuff Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Emmet Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 I tried doing it awhile ago. Frustrating is not the word. I'll try find it later but look for tags for IP board websites. That's what you need. A starting tag with their name and then an ending tag after the quote. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Azagtoth502 Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 Just find the post you want to quote, click "quote" and copy what they typed and paste it in your sig, pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
C-Fizzy Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 If you can't figure it out, Then you're not allowed to have it under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Emmet Posted March 12, 2013 Report Posted March 12, 2013 ^ Oh wait I'm an idiot. Sorry for confusion! Forgot the trouble with mine was I wanted to edit it I needed the tags then. Yeah just quote it, copy everything that's in the reply when it's quoted and paste it in. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
HowLowCanYouGo Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 ^ Oh wait I'm an idiot. Sorry for confusion! Forgot the trouble with mine was I wanted to edit it I needed the tags then. Yeah just quote it, copy everything that's in the reply when it's quoted and paste it in. So wait. I forgot to explain I basically want what how you have it in the black box. Know what I mean? Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
HowLowCanYouGo Posted March 12, 2013 Author Report Posted March 12, 2013 Ah ha! Alright think I got it. Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.