lanzar optidrive 6k

lanzar optidrive 6k. i bought it a few months ago used it for about three weeks and had to take it out . my car couldnt handle the weight of this beast three batteries and two hdc3 12's. i reeeeeally hate to sell this but it is just gonna collect dust. it works fine a buddy of mine ran it for a week at.6ohm on three fifteens to test it and it was ridiculously loud. i am looking for cash but will entertain trade of rfbdcp2500,kicker2500 or similar amps. only offer IF you are within 4-5hrs driving of shrevport or you are willing to ship first! i have been burned bad on trades so that just the way it is.

550 plus shipping ( it weighs about 50lbs!!!)

img3959v.jpg
img3960yy.jpg

img3961ys.jpg

You looking for how much cash???

if you think its too high throw me a number. this is not some peice of crap amp even though it says lanzar. this does legit 6k@1ohm and 4k@2ohm it's been posted over and over how badass this amp is. besides isnt there a rule about dumping on someones thread?

if you think its too high throw me a number. this is not some peice of crap amp even though it says lanzar. this does legit 6k@1ohm and 4k@2ohm it's been posted over and over how badass this amp is. besides isnt there a rule about dumping on someones thread?

you didn't list a price OP

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

you didn't list a price OP

ohh my what you must think of me i am so sorry lol ill correct that right now

hmm i have a kicker 2500....

Bro, I think he was asking how much you wanted for it, you never posted a price in the first place.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Bro, I think he was asking how much you wanted for it, you never posted a price in the first place.

lol ... its all good... he misunderstood and forgot... lol

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

lol ... its all good... he misunderstood and forgot... lol

Yeah I figured that after I posted that, I read your post and his and I thought "Shit, I bet he misunderstood and didn't even think about it" lol... Anyways, Good look with sale OP. :drinks:

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived