Finally Got To Start On My Vette

SPL2K

Now i just need to find some 10.5" styrofoam balls to cut in half so i can "dome" the ends of the tubes.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

very nicely executed boss! I like the way this is coming out.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

lookin sweet brah

Ive been thinking of buying some PVC to use in my astro van, but would have to be alot larger than 10.5"

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I was saying to myself man that is some small airspace.

then I looked and seen some tunnels that help with the air space problems, hmmm, slick boss ;)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I was saying to myself man that is some small airspace.

then I looked and seen some tunnels that help with the air space problems, hmmm, slick boss ;)

each tube is .436

I will have .59 per sub before displacement.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

• 1 month later...

well now that you have the new house. Will we get some updates on this? :unsure:

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

well now that you have the new house. Will we get some updates on this? :unsure:

well....

Ive changed my mind now on how i want to do it. Picture 2 of these peices except cut out for 4 8's and with more of the centers and ends cut out.. The 2 pieces will be spaced about 3" apart.

Posted Image

they will be made out of billet aluminum and then there will be 4 PVC tubes painted orange in them (or maybe 3 orange tubes for subs and 1 orange nitrous bottle.)

thats the plan now. IF i ever get time to have the billet cut.

My bad changing the subject but I read n02 bottle and was wonderin what all are you doing for upgrades?

It will be more for looks than anything. Just Callaway Honker intake and Callaway exhaust.

Archived