2loudisjustright Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Check out one of my friends tahoe beatin' at a nc show 2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!! MY BUILD LOG
larrys95civic Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Holy shit that thing was getting down, tons-o-flex lol. And what the hell he was running Yellow Tops it's not loud anymore lol, jk man I run them also. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
2loudisjustright Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 Holy shit that thing was getting down, tons-o-flex lol. And what the hell he was running Yellow Tops it's not loud anymore lol, jk man I run them also. This was just pretty much thrown together so he could compete some till he can start on the "real" build in this. These 4 xls are borrowed. He already has different batteries for the rebuild. 2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!! MY BUILD LOG
SMZ2 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Dang I seem to miss all the NC shows... My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
knowledge Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 flexing like crazy REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
2loudisjustright Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 I missed this show too. Wish i had gone. There was some loud vehicles there 2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!! MY BUILD LOG
BassHead1990 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 I'm surprised his box isn't gloss to match the rest of the vehicle's theme (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
2loudisjustright Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 His next build he prolly will! haha 2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!! MY BUILD LOG
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.