Jump to content

Why a there thieves in the world?


Recommended Posts

Posted

hope you get everything taken care of without too much hassle...I know how insurance companies can be about audio equipment...

when/if I go out of town and have to leave my Jeep I make sure to park it at a family or friend's house so they can keep an eye on it..usually my grandparents/or sister will let me keep it in their garage for safe keeping while I am gone...

Yeah I would have done that but my transmission went out as you can see in my build log a couple weeks before. So I couldn't afford to drive it 13 miles in Texas hill country if it went out forgood. So I took a chance leaving it in the covered parking at school. Big mistake.

I just remembered your post about your tranny going out, well it could have been worse I guess...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Posted

hope you get everything taken care of without too much hassle...I know how insurance companies can be about audio equipment...

when/if I go out of town and have to leave my Jeep I make sure to park it at a family or friend's house so they can keep an eye on it..usually my grandparents/or sister will let me keep it in their garage for safe keeping while I am gone...

Yeah I would have done that but my transmission went out as you can see in my build log a couple weeks before. So I couldn't afford to drive it 13 miles in Texas hill country if it went out forgood. So I took a chance leaving it in the covered parking at school. Big mistake.

I just remembered your post about your tranny going out, well it could have been worse I guess...

It could have been a lot worse, I'm just glad how it turned out and how SMD was so willing to help a fellow bass head that thought he lost everything.

After I fix my tranny and window ill have some summer updates. ;)

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Posted

Good shit Steve!!! That's really awesome and nice that you would replace someone's dd-1 thats why you the man..Jeff is a good friend of mine, very sorry to hear what happened:( if you need anything just text me

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4887 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...