I know a couple guys wanted to see some decent pics of the Heritage. Sorry its not spotless, been sneaking in a ride whenever possible.

Since I got it home, I've already added a few things/ ripped a few things off to make it more me. Loud, low, n slow. Lovin it.

niceheritage_zpsc2bf73a9.jpg

heritage10_zps9f3fea91.jpg

heritage8_zps17d8029b.jpg

heritage9_zpsf822b929.jpg

heritage2_zps13cc5eb0.jpg

heritage1_zps040fc7a0.jpg

heritage3_zpsf515484d.jpg

heritage7_zps197ba14e.jpg

heritage5_zps41784584.jpg

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

So far Ive changed the seat out for an '04 Fatboy seat and pillion, removed the sissy bar pad, Removed the beat to shit saddlebags and the mounting studs, replaced with some nice chrome plated hardware, tossed the factory bars, put on a pair of apes, ran all the wiring from the switch housings internally, new grips, the willie g "skull" "eyelids" on the lights, threw an HD "classic" crash bar on it.... through some new plugs in it, changed all the fluids as well.

Next on the list is a pimp 21" front wheel/tire combo and some white walls. Then a couple bolt on hp mods, maybe a cpl more shiny bits... Probably not gonna lower it any though, I ride pretty aggressively and its already fairly easy to drag a floorboard.

And I am going to figure out how to cut up n gut one of my garage door openers and mount it somewhere stealth and have the button someplace easy to get to.. beats keepin it in my pocket.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

thanks man... somehow I knew you'd be first one in here.lol. Im def diggin this thing, my first domestic bike, just something different bout it. Def a pussy magnet too...

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Nice bike man, as for the garage door opener, a buddy mounted a push button switch on an impossible to see but easy to reach frame rail. Then he ripped open the his opener and wired the two leads onto the circuit board where the button on the opener used to be and then just hid/mounted the opener next to the fuse box so it blended right in. Worked super slick

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived