your better off to split the cost with others for a Limo, it's not like everyone cares who showed up in what anyways, unless you just want to be on the news or in the paper for showing up in soapbox derby cars...lol

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Tandem bike!...FTW

3332729991_20c9566dd9_o.jpg

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

My mom has friends that has a Mustang. They were nice enough to let me borrow it. Of course I had no intentions of tearing it up (burnouts etc.). I actually detailed it for them inside and out. Spent about 5+ hours on it that day before prom. First time driving that big of a car. Holy crap, opened up a whole new world from my stratus lol. Will post a picture later.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

See, I have one person in my family that has a "hot rod" car. 2005 Roush Mustang Supercharged, the whole nine yards, but he's such an OCD freak, HE doesn't even like to drive it let alone a 17 year old. Hell, I'll probably just take my dad's 4Runner.

Vehicle: 1999 Toyota 4Runner SR5Front Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsRear Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsSubs: 2 12" Obsidian V2 w/ Upgraded Black Aluminum SPL coilsBox: 5.94 Cubic Foot Tuned to 34 HZSub Amp: American Bass VFL150.1

Mids/Highs Amp: Rockford Fosgate 120.2

Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-X396Electrical: Single Run of American Bass 1/0, Single Run of American Bass 8 Gauge, Big 3 Upgrade

Build Loghttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161818-1999-toyota-4runner-sr5/

I drove me and my girl there, rented 4 hotel rooms with my friends and spent all my money getting fucked up.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

My vote is a tractor!! You know how we do it in kentucky!! YEEE HAWWW lol

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

My vote is a tractor!! You know how we do it in kentucky!! YEEE HAWWW lol

Please dont start lol

Archived