Lol @ at the people who say they don't give a fuck

But then not only open the thread but also comment on it.

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

I don't really hate him either, I'm kinda indifferent about the whole thing. I'm not one to get all bent out of shape because he's popular or rich. Some say he went pop, but that's where the money is. All I can think of is that people are jealous, they think success comes easy.

Now do I think he's a good rapper? Hell no. Nothing he "raps" comes from the heart, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't write his own shit. But I do like some pop music, and his name just happens to be accredited to some of those songs.

and "Little Seizures" is funny as shit. I'm sure he's wiping away his butthurt tears with fresh C notes.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I could care less ether way but talentless? That's the dumbest shit ice ever herd! Maybe you should research him before you say he has no talent . It might not be your kind if music but the lil dude got soothing going right for him an I doubt it's blind luck that made him a millionaire .

I could care less ether way but talentless? That's the dumbest shit ice ever herd! Maybe you should research him before you say he has no talent . It might not be your kind if music but the lil dude got soothing going right for him an I doubt it's blind luck that made him a millionaire .

Talentless? How much money do you make off your talent? All you internet nerds wishing that this person dies or laughing about him having seizures are low life's.

Talentless? How much money do you make off your talent? All you internet nerds wishing that this person dies or laughing about him having seizures are low life's.
im not the one saying he has no talent broham

im not wishing he was dead or that he dies.. now one thing if someone gets a seizure for being a health problem then its sad and never good to laugh at it but when its caused by the use of drugs then im sorry his an idiot. im also not hating on him in anyway either. let him make his money however he can

if you didnt know. he had a seizure, went to the hospital got released and went on to doing drugs after his release.. trust me if i have a heart attack after eating a burger then as soon as i walk out the hospital you wouldn't catch me at McDonald's eating a burger. its just retarded and he got what he was looking for

im not the one saying he has no talent broham

I appologize,man the internet brings the worst out of people. The bad part is most of the people acting like that probably call themselves religious.

Archived