"Larrys95civic" Needs Us

You could also grow your own plants as well to save some money. :)

that is what most of the card holders i know do, just for the fact well 10-20 a gram is pretty much street price still.

its making progress but still far off of how it should be not just this but for all meds, no one should be force to make the choice like this.

I hadn't considered the medical card until yesterday, my pain pills are 210 a month with a discount program and they seem to be doing ok right now. I would like to ask my doctor what he thinks. I have never even been a big drinker, I can actually count on 1 hand how many times I've tried marijuana lol. And thats unheard of for an installer to not smoke lol.

Also, I just moved some money from my bank account to my currently empty paypal. It will take 3 days to clear than I am sending it to you bro. Stay strong brother!

MMJ is a fantastic idea. seriously consider looking into getting a card and purchasing a pipe/vaporizer. pain just melts away.

shot $20 your way. my grandma passed away from pancreatic cancer :(

Also, in CA, they have special deals for people with cancer giving them discounts (15%) off. You can get grams at the dispensarys from 10-25$ depending on the potency. You can get ounces (28 grams) for 180-300$. You can also buy an ounce a mix and match (pick 4 quarters) if you want half Sativa for the day and indica for the night

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Also, in CA, they have special deals for people with cancer giving them discounts (15%) off. You can get grams at the dispensarys from 10-25$ depending on the potency. You can get ounces (28 grams) for 180-300$. You can also buy an ounce a mix and match (pick 4 quarters) if you want half Sativa for the day and indica for the night

Great info here man ^

I'm so sorry Kranny, I am really scared of leaving my kids behind. I have a 13 year old son, 12 year old daughter, 8 year old son and 7 year old daughter. (the 2 older kids I adopted)

And I really hope you guys know how much all your doing for me means. Even just the kind words make a huge difference to me.

You could also grow your own plants as well to save some money. :)

that is what most of the card holders i know do, just for the fact well 10-20 a gram is pretty much street price still.

its making progress but still far off of how it should be not just this but for all meds, no one should be force to make the choice like this.

Not gonna lie , in the Bay Area, street prices are 25$ an 85$, 150$ a zip for indoor.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived