Second Skin Audio

Check this crap out!!! Last page

They make a 3 inch roundover bit?!?! That's like a 6" radius!!! I'll look into a big ass roundover though, if you say so.

just make it look how you want! its gonna look bad ass no matter what you decide!

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

as far as protecting the box. we usually put a coat or two of fiberglass resin on the outside of the box to help seal it up even better. Make sure you seal it like crazy because i have seen many boxes fall apart from water and the crappy part is most people dont realize it until the box is done.

mmmm..

im getting drunk??

And,.. keep on keeping on !!

Im keeping on Sir :)

Got my holes for mounting the subs drilled out and my T-nuts set. You'd think a big town like Phoenix it would be easy to find Time-serts. That's a negative. I really wanted to run them rather than stupid T Nuts. I've had issues with T-nuts spinning on me and ruining my wood. It's frustrating to spin and spin.I've and never have it bite. Anyways, enough jabber, Im gonna get back to work and start gluing port. I may get it done and rounded over today :) Wish me luck

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I think your just procrastinating on that hole! Haha jk the time will come faster than you think.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Im definitely procrastinating on cutting the hole, I have NO problem admitting that. Owning the truck since it was brand new, it feels kinda like a child. A child Im gonna put a hole in....

I DO have a goal to get the port pretty well done today, hole cut through the front of the box for the port fitment, and MAYBE(would be sweet) have music playing through it by the end of my day working on it. My day will be long working on this, so we will see if I can push myself :D

If I get it playing, it will only be on the garage floor. We shall see

:peepwall:

Rounded over the port yesterday, and set the T-nuts into the baffle. I also did some quick Bondo work to make the external port walls SMOOTH. I've got some tricks up my sleeve for the 4 verticle braces that will be in the box too. I'll be doing more work soon, but sandin Bondo sucks :(

Archived