8ight Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Just found this archive of commercials from Outrageous Audio, you may or may not know the company. This is good stuff if you've been bangin' I love seeing all that old gear. http://www.outrageousaudio.com/video_archive.php I'm gonna hate
Pasta Prime Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Those are great! :12 M&M Godfathers? New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Pasta Prime Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 From that site; Wow....I am a young one here......and on this ad they used the movie track on me. M&M godfather subs used to be the best ever. I knew the Owner of M&M Godfather...his name was Tony Manino.....and when he died...his company was put to rest. Tony and I had a great relationship. R.I.P. Tony...I will see you on the other side. When i was a teenager those were the dream subs I always wanted. I always wondered what happened to them. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Azagtoth502 Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Pretty cool find. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
larrys95civic Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Holy crap, wow....pull outs..damn I'm old and I had 8 or 9 pull outs lol. I had the first Alpine cassette pull out that the cd player version fit the same sleeve. I use to love swapping them out in front of girls. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
ZAPCO209 Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Rock hard thump rock bottom prices awesome THE DRIVING FORCE
larrys95civic Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 From that site; Wow....I am a young one here......and on this ad they used the movie track on me. M&M godfather subs used to be the best ever. I knew the Owner of M&M Godfather...his name was Tony Manino.....and when he died...his company was put to rest. Tony and I had a great relationship. R.I.P. Tony...I will see you on the other side. When i was a teenager those were the dream subs I always wanted. I always wondered what happened to them. I ran a couple different set ups with the God Fathers, 2 12's and then 6 12's in a silver nissan mini truck lol. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Pasta Prime Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Thats awesome man!! Where they really as good as i thought they were back then? From that site; Wow....I am a young one here......and on this ad they used the movie track on me. M&M godfather subs used to be the best ever. I knew the Owner of M&M Godfather...his name was Tony Manino.....and when he died...his company was put to rest. Tony and I had a great relationship. R.I.P. Tony...I will see you on the other side. When i was a teenager those were the dream subs I always wanted. I always wondered what happened to them. I ran a couple different set ups with the God Fathers, 2 12's and then 6 12's in a silver nissan mini truck lol. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
gs430 Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Cool find, I remember having that jvc cassette player! lolz
larrys95civic Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Thats awesome man!! Where they really as good as i thought they were back then? From that site; Wow....I am a young one here......and on this ad they used the movie track on me. M&M godfather subs used to be the best ever. I knew the Owner of M&M Godfather...his name was Tony Manino.....and when he died...his company was put to rest. Tony and I had a great relationship. R.I.P. Tony...I will see you on the other side. When i was a teenager those were the dream subs I always wanted. I always wondered what happened to them. I ran a couple different set ups with the God Fathers, 2 12's and then 6 12's in a silver nissan mini truck lol. Back then they were awesome, well there were a few companies that produced a good woofer. Rockford, Orion, MTX oh man I can picture a ton of others in my head but the names allude me, things were way different back then. I can name off the guys that ran them lol Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.