Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Obsidian 18s


big dee

Recommended Posts

Posted

image-1.jpg

Use the link with the img tags (the bottom one) and paste it on the editor so that your pic appears right here as shown.

Posted

I got 3 12s and 2 18s and they all take a ton of power and abuse

How much power would you feel comfortable giving the 18s long term?

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Posted

i got 2 18s running one right now its pretty decent for such a cheap sub.

heres a little video or 1 18 ran off 600 watts. obsidian even said they can handle 1000 rms if you dont care about warranty lol

Posted

That's whats up. I got one of the 18 v2s at pre-order but wont be starting my build for another month or two. Trying to get as much info as I can before then.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Posted

That's whats up. I got one of the 18 v2s at pre-order but wont be starting my build for another month or two. Trying to get as much info as I can before then.

ive had good luck with mine so far. I was running 3 obsidian 12s on a aq 1200 lol and they were impressive to say the least.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 931 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...