Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think I'm only at about 40%. Its a really cool game. I play it on PS3.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Posted

rented it, beat it in 38 hours and some change.

didnt like the game myself, i felt there was really no sense of progression and everything seemed a little to random for me. It was decent graphics but the gameplay just wasnt there for me.

Posted

I want both games, but i have to get PS3 first. Im deffintally going to get one in time to come soon along with my brother. We both still have ps2's in our rooms right now which we play daily

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...