Jump to content

Prove my mom wrong about hearing loss!


Recommended Posts

Posted

You should tell her that having to hear her and your dad/her bf/me/whoever getting dirty does more damage to your hearing and everything else than a loud stereo does.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Posted

Just start telling her things she said in other rooms :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2766 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...