dlp123 Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 http://www.audimutesoundproofing.com/audimute-sound-absorption-sheets-materials-that-absorb-sound-soundproofing-blankets.aspx http://www.soundproofsheets.com/soundproofing-clearance/ heres a idea
big dee Posted March 21, 2013 Author Report Posted March 21, 2013 haha, damn dude my bad!! I got quote twice too I was definitely going for humor there, not assholeness. Though, now that I read HOW I wrote it, it was straight up assholeness. my bad! yea after I looked back i should have let it go lol I'm stupid at times lol
big dee Posted March 21, 2013 Author Report Posted March 21, 2013 http://www.audimutesoundproofing.com/audimute-sound-absorption-sheets-materials-that-absorb-sound-soundproofing-blankets.aspx http://www.soundproofsheets.com/soundproofing-clearance/ heres a idea I like the foam sheets! Plus there cheAp an I could double or triple the layers
MrSkippyJ Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 haha, damn dude my bad!! I got quote twice too I was definitely going for humor there, not assholeness. Though, now that I read HOW I wrote it, it was straight up assholeness. my bad! yea after I looked back i should have let it go lol I'm stupid at times lol Na, you responded exactly as you should have. It was totally my fault, I tend to forget that humor and especially sarcasm don't carry over text very well! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.