Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok guys I'm looking for ideas on sound proofing my shop. I want a place I can play my system with out getting in anymore trouble lol. If any one can give me ideas on what to use to do this . I'm looking for cheap by the way . Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated . Thanks

Posted

I need something good is all I know. I've got a fairly big system and the bass goes for miles. I've had 85 complaints sence last October tickets are high . They only gave me one so far but I don't play it at home at all anymore and I'm needing to tune an test out stuff an can't

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8747 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...