Audio X show in Florence, AL

VomitUrSoul

Was just about to bump this lol. Yea I'm definitely there, just hope I'm done with my install by then. Today's my last day of class so I can work for the next few days to try and get it together. Should be a good show though. I got a couple friends coming as well, but the weather channel/internet says that its suppose to rain Saturday so I hope that doesn't affect turnout or cause it to get canceled.

but the weather channel/internet says that its suppose to rain Saturday so I hope that doesn't affect turnout or cause it to get canceled.

jeez ... i hope it is a good sunny day there, cause I'm really looking forward to this one

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

but the weather channel/internet says that its suppose to rain Saturday so I hope that doesn't affect turnout or cause it to get canceled.

jeez ... i hope it is a good sunny day there, cause I'm really looking forward to this one

Just as everyone is getting all excited. My wife knows how ready I am for this show and told me about the weather forecast today. I was sorely vexed!

It is supposed to be "scattered" though, right? Either way- we shall see. I will check on Audio-X's facebook page to see if they have anything about the weather. Looking forward to the show and meeting up with folks.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

There any shows in the near future around the alabama area? Won't be able to make this one good thing i guess since i'm switching up builds once again. Definitely want to make the next show if it's within a few hours of here.

9/8/2013: Alabama Soundfest - State Finals. Florence, Alabama.

10/19/2013: MECA World Finals Soundfest - Unified Finals. Huntsville, Alabama.

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/dnn50/Events.aspx

just gave them a call show has been moved to the 19 of may for anyone that planed on going

^ correct.

"Sat show is postponed tell may 19th! Sorry too much rain coming in! Please tell everyone ! Thank you!"

as per Audio-X's FaceBook and Mike with Hyper.
CRAP.

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

LOL. If they stick to that date, then they are making a mistake IMO. That is the same date as SHOWFEST in Tunica, MS. Big, big show. Secondly- the 19th of May is a Sunday. Saturdays I can do. Sundays I can not.

You aren't the only one brother. It sucks.

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Archived