Where to buy tires online at

onlinetires.com 295/30/26 starting at $125 each

Have you ever purchased from them before? The tires here: are the sames ones that my local shops is telling me $1100 for just the tires. That doesn't include the mounting, balancing and install.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

discounttiredirect.com

Keep in mind, mounting, balancing, and disposal of old tires will be charged when you go get them installed.

The old tires I want to keep cause they are brand new. I may either sell them or use them on different rims if I decide in the fall to buy newer rims for next year. I did tire rack and they have the Pirelli's but they're at $2k just for purchase and shipping.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I'd try selling them since they probably won't work, like you said, without mods you don't want to do to your nice vehicle. If the wheels don't fit how you like, you may consider selling them also. Nothing I hate worse than a wheel that doesn't fit right into the wheelwell like my eyes approve of.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived