Team Bassick Sweeps @ Autorama

Team Bassick - Kimo

damn i can't be going to reno i gotta save and build build and save too little money and the year is to short

screw it lets go ill make up the cash some were all ways do

:lol: eating is over rated anyways

ya right my skinny ass wouldnt last a day without food

U ain't big enough to be expensive to feed little man :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Man I better make sure my girlfriend doesn't end up on here. All this talk about Reno might make me single real quick. LOL. Long Weekend, need to go to Sac anyways, its half way to Reno already. Hell might as well. We'll just go crash at Rusty's shop for the weekend. LOL. J/K guys you know were we're staying if we do go. I figure go up hook up with Steve for a bit so we can throw Alpine in the hoopty, Hell maybe we'll make a better "No Smoking in Tahoe Video". Maybe Q it up for lunch or something then head on up to Reno. Just an idea.

So sad its Monday night, I'm still recovering from the weekend and I'm already planning and can't wait until the next. LOL.

U ain't big enough to be expensive to feed little man :lol:

:lol: they dont make mini meals

alot gos to waste and have to pay full price

anyways if we got to center court in time i would of ordered like 50-100 bucks in food the app the salad soup the meal

but dont get me started on that place :lol:

mel was about choke somebody out :lol:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Man I better make sure my girlfriend doesn't end up on here. All this talk about Reno might make me single real quick. LOL. Long Weekend, need to go to Sac anyways, its half way to Reno already. Hell might as well. We'll just go crash at Rusty's shop for the weekend. LOL. J/K guys you know were we're staying if we do go. I figure go up hook up with Steve for a bit so we can throw Alpine in the hoopty, Hell maybe we'll make a better "No Smoking in Tahoe Video". Maybe Q it up for lunch or something then head on up to Reno. Just an idea.

So sad its Monday night, I'm still recovering from the weekend and I'm already planning and can't wait until the next. LOL.

did i hear the hoopty????????//

wait no i didnt lol i really wanted to make it over there but the weekend is was to short and so much to do

there is no way in hell im gonna try and smoke in that thing i saw steve holdin his breath in the big okie vid i know whats going on in there lol

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

anyways if we got to center court in time i would of ordered like 50-100 bucks in food the app the salad soup the meal

U could order off the kids menu :P

Mel don't play when it comes to bad service. She gets her way, and when she doesn't she calls me in. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

x2 usually they treat big groups like gold cause your spending a few hundered

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

U could order off the kids menu :P

Mel don't play when it comes to bad service. She gets her way, and when she doesn't she calls me in. ;)

i remember that moment. you guys were playing rock paper scissors over who was going to land the first uppercut on the manager. :blink:

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Archived