Noel989 Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 So I went to today to a local lumber yard and they had NO birch not even 3/4 mdf WTF?!?! I wasted an hour walking around the yard Well atleast I got a walk out of it lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Pasta Prime Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 I got a ton of mdf in my garage. Stop by. lol New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Trey_Dog650 Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 No that wood is mine! Hahahaha 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Casket Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 They make meds for that man. Oooohhh, you meant the birch ... Sorry , i had too. Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
Noel989 Posted March 23, 2013 Author Report Posted March 23, 2013 I was exticed to go into the yard but they very little to choose from I'm disappointed at that yard Then I went to home depot and got 2 sheets of mdf Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted March 23, 2013 Author Report Posted March 23, 2013 They make meds for that man. Oooohhh, you meant the birch ... Sorry , i had too. Don't get it Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Trey_Dog650 Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 I'm sure the meds he's referring to is Viagra 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Noel989 Posted March 23, 2013 Author Report Posted March 23, 2013 Never heard of it Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Carbon Posted March 23, 2013 Report Posted March 23, 2013 I'm sure the meds he's referring to is Viagra Never heard of it LMAO
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.