Sundown Audio

Amp Box Idea

loganberry

ok so i have this idea for a t1k and a 800.4, it will sit on the floor of my f150 supercab on the back floor, 3/4 inch plexi will be on top, the 2 holes are for computer fans, one pushin air in, one bringin it out, the blue thing on the side is a blue neon, there will be 2...let me kno what u think and if u have any suggestions

ampbox.png

i made the box bigger looking than it will be, it will be a tight box, but have at least 3 inches of clearence all the way around, the fans will be in the back and shoot air in from under the seat...hope it will be alright...let me kno

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i got to thinking, but idk if it will work good or not, if i get the power (black amps) they are under 2.5 inches from top to bottom, will those fit behind my seat, i have the power window

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

its a cool idea but if you do fans like that, you should put one on the opposite side so

if fan blowing out is on back right, fan blowing in should be front left so you get a "cross wind," otherwise you only vent on the back side of the amp mount/rack

i always get stuck when trying to figure out ways to mount amps

goodluck

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

its a cool idea but if you do fans like that, you should put one on the opposite side so

if fan blowing out is on back right, fan blowing in should be front left so you get a "cross wind," otherwise you only vent on the back side of the amp mount/rack

i always get stuck when trying to figure out ways to mount amps

goodluck

thx i really wanted to do this till i got asked to got mud boggin, long story short i had to pull a friend out...which means one of my passengers had to go hook chains up...got my back seat all muddy, so has any1 seen the back seat, or been behind the back part of it, i really have to have a system in here, i cant take no bass or good sound for that matter, can i mount to amps under 3 inches behind the seat, i have the power window, i have been told that takes space away

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived