Jl Audio C5

moose

sorry to keep posting different questions, but has anyone heard the JL C5 components??? how do they sound??? any recomendations?

Dont know about those but my XR 3 piece components are some or the cleanest sounding comps i have ever heard, and the C5 is above that price wise so I am sure the sound really good. I am gonna put another set of XR 6.5" comps in the back seat side panels cause I like the way the fronts sound. JL makes some good stuff. woofersetc.com has some really good prices on JL and mine came factory packed and sealed. I say get em.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Dont know about those but my XR 3 piece components are some or the cleanest sounding comps i have ever heard, and the C5 is above that price wise so I am sure the sound really good. I am gonna put another set of XR 6.5" comps in the back seat side panels cause I like the way the fronts sound. JL makes some good stuff. woofersetc.com has some really good prices on JL and mine came factory packed and sealed. I say get em.

aight kool, thanx man

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

If you can afford them they do sound good, I've only put one set in before... and that was in a 350z, the guy was too cheap to get the doors properly prepped(no dynamat or anything)... they were running off the front two channels of a boston gt40. They sounded good, but the midbass just wasn't there(due to not wanting to spend the extra $50bucks to get the doors deadened).

Either way if you get a good price on them, they are a hell of a setup!

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Archived