reelfish92 Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 BassHeadsENT walled Challenger. 4 15" DC Level 6s. Before someone complains, subs are not out of phase , its the camera. Very clean and custom Dodge Challenger with a nice install. It does 155.8 db sealed legal - 157.8 db door open on the dash. [email protected] Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 Shameless advertising? You already know my car needs some more BHE loving this summer My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
reelfish92 Posted March 26, 2013 Author Report Posted March 26, 2013 Shameless advertising? You already know my car needs some more BHE loving this summer Better get in line. Not sure if you know how fast they book up on builds. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 How many people are in line now? I can't do a wall this summer. I just need them for a weekend to do a false floor and a bigger box. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Steua Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 Do you know if the he's going to be at the USF show on Friday? I missed it the last time he was out there. '79 El Camino Skar VVX-10 in a t-line tuned to 26 Hz Build log: Here
reelfish92 Posted March 26, 2013 Author Report Posted March 26, 2013 He may, he lives in Central Florida so its a bit of a hike on a Friday night for him here's a link to the USF thread. http://www.floridaspl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26630 Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
reelfish92 Posted March 26, 2013 Author Report Posted March 26, 2013 How many people are in line now? I can't do a wall this summer. I just need them for a weekend to do a false floor and a bigger box. I don't know I am not BHE, I'm just saying don't wait until a week before to ask him you know? Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 26, 2013 Report Posted March 26, 2013 How many people are in line now? I can't do a wall this summer. I just need them for a weekend to do a false floor and a bigger box.I don't know I am not BHE, I'm just saying don't wait until a week before to ask him you know? Yeah I hear you bro. I was curious because you live in the same city as him and I'm between Texas and Fort Lauderdale now. Figured you would have more contact with him. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
reelfish92 Posted March 26, 2013 Author Report Posted March 26, 2013 How many people are in line now? I can't do a wall this summer. I just need them for a weekend to do a false floor and a bigger box.I don't know I am not BHE, I'm just saying don't wait until a week before to ask him you know? Yeah I hear you bro. I was curious because you live in the same city as him and I'm between Texas and Fort Lauderdale now. Figured you would have more contact with him. I live 40 minutes away btw. Just contact him and get some plans and an idea- then figure out a good time. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.