Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer Suggestions


Recommended Posts

Posted

mayhems, lvl 6, 9500, Z, B2 neo's..etc...you know what to do!

If I'm not mistaking mayhems an 9500 series have 3" coils. I don't think they could take a m4a each.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Posted

mayhems, lvl 6, 9500, Z, B2 neo's..etc...you know what to do!

If I'm not mistaking mayhems an 9500 series have 3" coils. I don't think they could take a m4a each.

Thats what i thought but DD told me that a 9500 could take it if they are built for it with stiffer suspension and what not. They told me a lot of people run m4a's on one

Posted

id be real hesitant to try it. Its not just about mechanically its about thermal as well. thats a lot of juice on a coil of that size.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Check with soundquebed man, the HDC4 has a 4" 8 layer aluminum coil I believe. Mayb it's a 4 layer not quite sure tho. I have heard people run Q-3500.1 @ .5 ohms an those subs not even get warm. An that amp puts out 4300 watts @ 1ohm

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Posted

Check with soundquebed man, the HDC4 has a 4" 8 layer aluminum coil I believe. Mayb it's a 4 layer not quite sure tho. I have heard people run Q-3500.1 @ .5 ohms an those subs not even get warm. An that amp puts out 4300 watts @ 1ohm

I'll keep those in mind thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 550 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...