the1uwannab Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 I'm going to be getting 4 DD M4a's and I'm wanting to get 4 18" that will handle the power daily and wondering if anyone had suggestions its gonna go into a newer tahoe
Tecomah Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Smds are awesome 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Kyblack76 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 This from the one that was packing Z's.... LOL... Hey buddy..... Good to see you back I know what id run.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Smds are awesome V2's..... would be cool... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
the1uwannab Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 Smds are awesome any idea when the new model is coming out?
n8ball2013 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Zs or smds THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
the1uwannab Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 This from the one that was packing Z's.... LOL... Hey buddy..... Good to see you back I know what id run.... i was thinking the z's again but theyre so damn expensive and yeah i feel like doing something big in a proper vehicle for once lol
Kyblack76 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 This from the one that was packing Z's.... LOL... Hey buddy..... Good to see you back I know what id run.... i was thinking the z's again but theyre so damn expensive and yeah i feel like doing something big in a proper vehicle for once lol No worries... Knowing how YOU DO it.... Id very much look at the second version of the smd driver. Then.. the only choice for me,.. would be the new bad to the nut N3 FI driver, fully loaded, with cooling. Hell, staying with FI, ive seen very very respected peeps run a butt load to SP4's... True 4" coil there man.. No fucking around. Then, CrossFires new and top tier driver is record setting....... Go get em bro. I know how your roll.... Keep in touch and BL that bastard please!!! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
the1uwannab Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 This from the one that was packing Z's.... LOL... Hey buddy..... Good to see you back I know what id run.... i was thinking the z's again but theyre so damn expensive and yeah i feel like doing something big in a proper vehicle for once lol No worries... Knowing how YOU DO it.... Id very much look at the second version of the smd driver. Then.. the only choice for me,.. would be the new bad to the nut N3 FI driver, fully loaded, with cooling. Hell, staying with FI, ive seen very very respected peeps run a butt load to SP4's... True 4" coil there man.. No fucking around. Then, CrossFires new and top tier driver is record setting....... Go get em bro. I know how your roll.... Keep in touch and BL that bastard please!!! I saw that the sp4's rating went up on the new ones so I was thinking that but i just talked to dd today and they said they're making a new woofer with a 4 in coil =) which is going to be above the 9500 series so I might be waiting for those, but if the v2 smd's come out before i'll go that route i just hate waiting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.