Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Building box in trunk...


EricM9104

Recommended Posts

Posted

So...Any tips for building a box in the trunk? My trunk opening is awkwardly shaped, so is the opening behind the backseats soo... Any tips? LOL

Thinking of squeezing in 2 15s eventually, with aero's ported through rear deck and subs firing forward sealed off from trunk

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

Ive had to do it once. It worked out okay. I can promise you I'll buy a different car before ever doing it again. I put the front and rear boards on before sticking it in my car. Saved a little time and hassle. Dont know if it will work for your car. Have atleast one indentured servant there to help. I would also adise you to buy a stress ball or another indentured servant to beat repeatedly with a plastic bat to relieve stress. Lots of glue, rags to clean up glue. I also used an air ratchet, 8mm socket, phillips bit, and a lot of foul language, and somebody with tiny arms to get into the tight spaces.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Posted

^this is awesome and very true.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3112 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...