New Enclosure For 4 12" L7's

Well I did not get nearly as much as I wanted to done today. The holes took a lot longer then I expected, especially for what I had to do. It's not like I can use router and circle jig for a round hole, I was able to sand down all the bubbles and over lays on the box, it's all even now. Tomorrow I will get a lot more done, hopefully a layer or two of glass down on the outside.

Enough of me blabbin heres a pic, my phone died or I woudla taken more, sorry everyone.

Posted Image

All great things take time. and it is looking great

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

All great things take time. and it is looking great

thanks man, actually if you look at the top board the top hole, cut along the center looks uneven, that's actually just where I started routing, it got really annoying becasue the bit was not big enough to take it all off in one swipe and had to start going around it several times before I coudl move on, so thats when i called it quits.

Kenwood kdc-x993

Autotek MM100.4

Fosgate power 6.5" components

Time for something new

How about an update? Today is valentines day remind you so I coudlnt work on it more then 2 hours tonight.

I used a router to cut into the mdf about 1/2 way in to recess the woofers and give em a more of a flush mounted look.

Posted Image

Posted Image

It was actually extremely hard to get this right, squares pretty much have to be done free hand with the router, it's a little off gonna have to sand it down and make it all evenm either tomorrow or Saturday

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Doesn't look like much but I feel like a lot got accomplished tonight:D. tryin to take as much time needed to get the job one right:thumbsup:

Kenwood kdc-x993

Autotek MM100.4

Time for something new

very nice cuz.

with i had some clamps like that.

Lowes is like $50 for a 48" one.

HFT FTW!!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Time for a little update, for a while it felt like nothign was getting done, a lot of sanding and getting the holes just right took some time to do, but now it's comming together and taking form, it just isnt pretty yet

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope to have the enclosure half done by this weekend, glass on the outside and then the finish is pretty much all thats left, then to the next half.

Kenwood kdc-x993

Autotek MM100.4

Time for something new

Hey, I let this thread die off and figured i would give a little update.

I have lost some interest in the build becasue one of the amps blew, and even if i do finish, it will not matter becasue I can't play it.

We changed up some ideas and I am broke so no progress can be made until i get what I need.

Kenwood kdc-x993

Autotek MM100.4

Time for something new

Archived