Second Skin Audio

box look over please

beatz88

so i designed a 4th order and took me a while so i just wanna post up and see if anyone can look over and say if they think itl work.. 2 18" dc lvl3s

47.5 wide x 42.75 deep x 21 high. sealed section is 8 cubes and ported is 15.5 after displacement. for the port i got 12 high x 20 wide x 7.5 long..

Did you talk with Cody or Jeff about what the sealed specs and what your powering it with and your electrical? Adding some of those would help too..

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

it is a blow through and its on a hifonics 3200. 2 160 amp alts charging 2 deep cycle marine bats. all 0 guage wire. the big three. and my amps are on there own charg and truks on factory. so there should be no volt drop. i didnt talk to them i just did weeks of research and what not. i cant pay anyone to design so i figured id try. the sealed side is 47.5x21x10 i believe. or 13 i forgot its at home.

Archived