Sundown Audio

bass knob question... what is this?

pintich

hey, i am sitting and thinking about ordering a bass knob and i found this one for a really great price. but it have 2 knobs. One frequency and one Gain. So my question is what is the frequency knob doing? (the site doesnt say anything about this product..)
And one more thing. Is it RCA connection to this one? :)
This is the one

4985-4-pc1-616.jpg

I've used bass knobs like the one pictured the frequency side some what works,for example if you turn it to the right youll only be allowing lower frequencies pass and it is used with rcas(see the white circles pictured at the top) that shows you which side is input and output

It wont boost your bsss its a resistor

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

yeah, thats a bass boost knob. total garbage. get the PAC unit that goes inline with the RCAs. they dont cost much.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I've used bass knobs like the one pictured the frequency side some what works,for example if you turn it to the right youll only be allowing lower frequencies pass and it is used with rcas(see the white circles pictured at the top) that shows you which side is input and output

Thanks! so if i got all right now. then it will not effect the bass in a boost or less bass. So it's just like a LPF? :)

I

Thanks! so if i got all right now. then it will not effect the bass in a boost or less bass. So it's just like a LPF? :)
yes the frequency knob is like a LPF

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Archived