LSN2meBoom916 Posted March 13, 2008 Report Posted March 13, 2008 where can i find that vid?? -Drew How this?....sucka! COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Skip01 Posted March 14, 2008 Report Posted March 14, 2008 I thought Bassrace was all sealed up? 2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz
dr.db Posted March 14, 2008 Report Posted March 14, 2008 Old man Mike...that dude will put beat in anything!!!!
kingsuv Posted March 14, 2008 Report Posted March 14, 2008 I thought Bassrace was all sealed up? Supposed to be. At the local level they allow windows down so it's more entertaining to the people watching. When people shoot for the 159 BR class, it's sealed up everytime. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Skip01 Posted March 15, 2008 Report Posted March 15, 2008 Supposed to be. At the local level they allow windows down so it's more entertaining to the people watching. When people shoot for the 159 BR class, it's sealed up everytime. Gotcha.....sounds like fun 2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz
gotFI? Posted March 15, 2008 Author Report Posted March 15, 2008 is there a way i can get the vid of me in Christian's car? -Drew sorry i took SOOO long. i hope your happy. james
WickedToys1 Posted March 15, 2008 Report Posted March 15, 2008 damn christian always looks pist off in all his videos http://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz
gotFI? Posted March 15, 2008 Author Report Posted March 15, 2008 damn christian always looks pist off in all his videosi ask christian that same question..........................he told me that he had no idea he was mad dogin the demo victim
WickedToys1 Posted March 15, 2008 Report Posted March 15, 2008 you never hooked me up with my video james http://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz
Skip01 Posted March 15, 2008 Report Posted March 15, 2008 haha he does look like hes just bout to shank that dude 2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.