Question I always had with tires.. 31"+ tires

My guess is that 15 inch rims are most common among people with 31 inch tires. As you go up in rim size, the market gets smaller and smaller so the tire manufacturers have to charge more because they're not moving as many tires for the larger sized rims.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

15's, 16's and 16.5's were pretty common rim sizes is why.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

My guess is that 15 inch rims are most common among people with 31 inch tires. As you go up in rim size, the market gets smaller and smaller so the tire manufacturers have to charge more because they're not moving as many tires for the larger sized rims.

that ^ ^ ^ ^

I used to work at a tire shop and ill tell you from ordering tires first hand from the manufacture, there is a big markup on 15" 31's and up. We can get ahold of 15" tires a lot easier than we could get ahold of 15&^. More supply makes it for an easier demand from the supplier

Archived