Cardboardcat15 Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 Bought that exact set a while back. I loved them, a great budget set. Don't hesitate to buy them. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
purplesyrup Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 they are a decent lower grade i had them but i really dont like there amps Yea I have no experience with the amps. IM still trying to decide what to use to run mine Im trying to decide on a little 75x4 @4 ohms to run these and what ever I put in the rear doors, good quality but just something to hold me over while I work on the lol
john253a Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 if you after little http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_34758_Rockford-Fosgate-PBR300X4.html im running the onx 80x 4 in my toolbox and ive installed like 3 or 4 into friend cars, im happy with the output and would recomemend to any on a budget
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.