Second Skin Audio

12" dc level 2?? yes or no

Depends what u want 12s will be more responsive and punchier but the 18 will get way lower I haven't tried the dc yet but my setup changed like 4 times n the past 3 months and I finally settled on some dd3512s I had the sundown sa 15s before that they sounded great when they were breaking in but after that it sounded like they were fighting my shitty prefab after that I tried them sealed and it still seemed like they were struggling hitting some notes but like I said I haven't tried dc but I'm sure either way u go that's a huge upgrade from the sonys

yeah, you can't judge response when you had an sa 15 in a shitty prefab

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Depends what u want 12s will be more responsive and punchier but the 18 will get way lower I haven't tried the dc yet but my setup changed like 4 times n the past 3 months and I finally settled on some dd3512s I had the sundown sa 15s before that they sounded great when they were breaking in but after that it sounded like they were fighting my shitty prefab after that I tried them sealed and it still seemed like they were struggling hitting some notes but like I said I haven't tried dc but I'm sure either way u go that's a huge upgrade from the sonys

An 18 can be as "punchy and responsive" as a 12, you just need the correct enclosure and amp. I'll let you set in my truck and get punched by a couple 18's

i believe it most the 15s I had had a hardcore punch breaking in but then kinda migrated to a sloppy wobble lol but then again I've never made any boxes so I can't say....what are u running?

dude PREFAB BOX, my work here is done!

An 18 can be as "punchy and responsive" as a 12, you just need the correct enclosure and amp. I'll let you set in my truck and get punched by a couple 18's

i believe it most the 15s I had had a hardcore punch breaking in but then kinda migrated to a sloppy wobble lol but then again I've never made any boxes so I can't say....what are u running?

dude PREFAB BOX, my work here is done! And I run 2 Digital Designs 9500 18's

Lol say what!? Here upgrade to BOSS audio and you really will hit every single note with such precision and grace you'll make dem panties drop cuz they will be so heavy from the moisture!!!!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

u are wrong sub size doesnt change the response of the speaker it comes down to the design of the box

word like I said I have 0 xperience with designing any of my boxes but il remove the post I, not tryna give bad info just my very small experience over past few months

If you don't know, don't post, simple as that

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

u are wrong sub size doesnt change the response of the speaker it comes down to the design of the box

word like I said I have 0 xperience with designing any of my boxes but il remove the post I, not tryna give bad info just my very small experience over past few months

then you shouldnt be giving advise about subs 0 experience

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Back to the OP's original statement, I want to know why such a huge difference in equipment

with the way he jumped from lvl 2 to 6 and a 9k i think he is bs

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

This a bs thread.

Another dream thread if you will

And Peyton how can a sealed prefab be tuned to 35 hz?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

well i got money from grandfather passing away so im doing a couple things too make myself happy and also for people that wants too leave smart remarks its preety damn rude imo i cant stand that, so whatever u think but keep too urself

----------- no more blazer-------------

New ride 2000 s10 ext cab xtreme zq8 v4a

4.3 jba headers,pcm4less tuned,nv3500 5spd,8.5" diff,ported/polished heads

makes good daily driver not a racecar lol

system:

pioneer 7200hd deck,kenwood kfc708 with jl xd400.4

stinger 2gauge wire

mtx thunder 1501d

custom built box myself ported 3.13 slot port 40hz (2) 10" re audio sexv2d2- may do sxx upgrade soon after tune the sex first

kicker 4x6 cs dash.

Archived