Second Skin Audio

12" dc level 2?? yes or no

Okay I guess everyone knows that ive got just 2-12"s sony gtrs aeroported with rf p8002 960w rms bench tested anyways im doing low 140's with the current system but want louder is the dc level2 12"s preety good? or should I just do level 6 18"s with the 9.0k in the blazer?? I want the loudest system i could get for the money not sure what too buy

----------- no more blazer-------------

New ride 2000 s10 ext cab xtreme zq8 v4a

4.3 jba headers,pcm4less tuned,nv3500 5spd,8.5" diff,ported/polished heads

makes good daily driver not a racecar lol

system:

pioneer 7200hd deck,kenwood kfc708 with jl xd400.4

stinger 2gauge wire

mtx thunder 1501d

custom built box myself ported 3.13 slot port 40hz (2) 10" re audio sexv2d2- may do sxx upgrade soon after tune the sex first

kicker 4x6 cs dash.

The only time we would ever tell you to go smaller is if your vagina was so big you had to put it in a sling and carry it around in the back seat with you. Do the 18 and be happy!

Depends what u want 12s will be more responsive and punchier but the 18 will get way lower I haven't tried the dc yet but my setup changed like 4 times n the past 3 months and I finally settled on some dd3512s I had the sundown sa 15s before that they sounded great when they were breaking in but after that it sounded like they were fighting my shitty prefab after that I tried them sealed and it still seemed like they were struggling hitting some notes but like I said I haven't tried dc but I'm sure either way u go that's a huge upgrade from the sonys

An 18 can be as "punchy and responsive" as a 12, you just need the correct enclosure and amp. I'll let you set in my truck and get punched by a couple 18's

Depends what u want 12s will be more responsive and punchier but the 18 will get way lower I haven't tried the dc yet but my setup changed like 4 times n the past 3 months and I finally settled on some dd3512s I had the sundown sa 15s before that they sounded great when they were breaking in but after that it sounded like they were fighting my shitty prefab after that I tried them sealed and it still seemed like they were struggling hitting some notes but like I said I haven't tried dc but I'm sure either way u go that's a huge upgrade from the sonys

u are wrong sub size doesnt change the response of the speaker it comes down to the design of the box

An 18 can be as "punchy and responsive" as a 12, you just need the correct enclosure and amp. I'll let you set in my truck and get punched by a couple 18's

i believe it most the 15s I had had a hardcore punch breaking in but then kinda migrated to a sloppy wobble lol but then again I've never made any boxes so I can't say....what are u running?

apperantly you had some cheap ass explodes for some wobbly crap there they can be punch not to mention your box problable was way off

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Archived