Subaru Legacys as bad as they say

LOL sounds like an awesome book.

Just Google the car you want + reviews and look at the Edmund reviews and reliability, that should give you an idea. Cars are really based on maintenance although some cars are built poorly.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LOL sounds like an awesome book.

Just Google the car you want + reviews and look at the Edmund reviews and reliability, that should give you an idea. Cars are really based on maintenance although some cars are built poorly.

x2.

I personally have owned a Ford Taurus. A Pontiac Bonneville. 4 Mitsubishi Lancers (do I have a problem?)

Ford Taurus blew the tranny within the first week I had it. Pos? Not necessarily, poorly maintained (was used).

Pontiac Bonneville had some shaking problem over 55 mph. No one could figure it out (even dealer). Pos? No. Great boat car.

1 Used Mitsu lancer that liked to be on the gas whenever it was hot (stop and go type traffic). Pos? No. Poorly maintained.

3 brand new Mitsu lancers (each had 7 or 8 miles on it when I took possession). 0 problems. And I mean 0. Go in for routine shit and that's it.

Any car isn't a "pos". Any car isn't horrible. It's about how it's maintained. I do my maintanence every 3-5,000 miles. Guess what? 0 problems. Only issue I've ran into with my 3 brand new cars? Wiper blades. Can't find a good pair to save my life. Every single one streaks, and I've gotten good ones... rain x and things like that. Other than that? 0 problems. Does mitsu make good cars? Some say yes, some say no. It's all about the maintanence. Literally. If the car you have was maintained well? You're fine. If it wasn't? You'll think it's the biggest pos.

Idk if you ever watch any type of car shows where they fix stuff up. They sometimes find old cars ('59 fairlane for example) that is practically....MINT. All they have to do is fix the rims and fix the door panels. Runs perfect, starts perfect, ect ect. Why? Because maintained well. They also find pos that wasn't taken care of have to spend about 7500 JUST on rust repair.

It's about 95% up to how well the car is maintained as far as how the car is.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived