Jump to content

Anybody have carfax unlimited?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know ill probably get flamed for bringing this back from the dead, but I figured id give it a shot again and see if somebody can help me again. Im looking to trade my truck in on Monday morning and getting a newer pickup. Its a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT quad cab with 101k on the clock. I was wondering if anybody could run a check for me. The vin is: 1D7HU18D85S216782

and heres a pic of it for anybody wondering. http://www.44automart.com/detail.aspx?id=3261584&PrefID=0&.aspx

I appreciate it you guys, it really helps out. Anybody have a free program or site I could use in the future? Thanks again

Posted

here you go http://www.texasdirectauto.com/listings/autocheck.ashx?vin=1D7HU18D85S216782

I suggest you save the report as a pdf before the link gets overused and dies

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

 

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey dangaranga where do you look to get links like that that you can use? What do you search for on the internet to find these free vin check sites. I'd appreciate it. Anybody else know? Cuz paying for them is getting expensive ha thanks guys

Posted

I think I just searched free carfax links on google. Just be careful with what you click on. The link above was found in an acura forum iirc

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

 

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Posted

Trying to receive a CarFax on mine. Asked the dealer for one but in the meantime I thought I'd ask here if anyone's willing. I appreciate it guys.

VIN: YV1RH52Y842321126

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 516 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...