Zapanater Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 http://www.spike.com/video-clips/gaxcss/james-gunns-pg-porn-pg-porn-comedy-series-nailing-your-wife Careful with that nail gun brother hahahah 2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.
HunterJohnson Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 http://www.harborfreight.com/air-tools/nailers-staplers/20-gauge-wide-crown-stapler-68029.html Close but I like tools specific for one thing. Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Raptorman Posted April 3, 2013 Author Report Posted April 3, 2013 I don't have an air compressor. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Big-A Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 Don't buy an Ace Hardware staple gun. I have one that you have to pull the handle 3 times before you get a staple. I'm thinking about trying a Craftsman and see how they do. 2004 Dodge Ram Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s Sound processor- Clarion eqs746 Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345 Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005 Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75 Front Door- Skar SPX65c Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack Big 3+ with SHCA http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251
HunterJohnson Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 I don't have an air compressor. I know but there's nothing that will compare to an air stapler. Maybe there's an electric one? But I have plenty of hand ones and they cannot compare to how well an air stapler works. I'd recommend investing in an air compressor, you can get a nice used one for cheap $100 Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Raptorman Posted April 3, 2013 Author Report Posted April 3, 2013 I already got what I needed done. Just had to stretch fabric so I could glass. I ended up using a hotglue gun. Worked wonders! 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
HunterJohnson Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 I already got what I needed done. Just had to stretch fabric so I could glass. I ended up using a hotglue gun. Worked wonders! Ya hot glue guns are the shit. When you get a chance check out CA glue tho even better Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.