Kade Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 I have the pioneer FH-8000BT. When I got in the wreck, I ripped the radio from my dash and the ground cable stayed in my car. The harness is fine, just no ground wire. Does anyone know what kind of pin and what gauge wire I need to reinstall a ground wire to the harness? Or should I just buy a new one? 2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver) Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS Amps: RF P1000X5 Front: RF P16-S Rear: RF P1694 Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10 Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire. Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104
Joshex Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 Can probably find a pin for it and then just put, I think, 18g wire. 95 Acura Integra - 5-speedNFG Pioneer FH-X700BT(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3AQ1200dRockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"Rockford Fosgate R400.4 95 Integra Build Here93 EJ2 Build Here
AI James Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 just buy another plug from ebay for like 10 bucks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.