Jump to content

New Memphis Mojo


Recommended Posts

Posted

I saw this and i was like damn they got pics of me and Heather lockleer again !!!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

I saw this and i was like damn they got pics of me and Heather lockleer again !!!!!

WTF?!?!?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

The M3 mojo vs the old 4 leg basket designed Mojo- Hands down, the M3 mojo has 5 upgrades right off the top of my head that improve it from the oldschool 4 leg basket mojo

Improved BL

Higher power handling (even tho the website deosnt say it, they do have higher handling-bigger coil, longer windings, more throw)

tall narrow surround for more cone area

Modular motor- easier recone if in warranty, out of warranty (more expensive out of warranty)keep your motor, get a new cartridge instead

No shifted motors due to the bolt thru design in the motor

The New mojos, well same woofer, new frame, and nice pretty concave dome to sithstand higher SPL, and less dome resonance, like the older flat memphis domes

They only get better every year

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

The M3 mojo vs the old 4 leg basket designed Mojo- Hands down, the M3 mojo has 5 upgrades right off the top of my head that improve it from the oldschool 4 leg basket mojo

Improved BL

Higher power handling (even tho the website deosnt say it, they do have higher handling-bigger coil, longer windings, more throw)

tall narrow surround for more cone area

Modular motor- easier recone if in warranty, out of warranty (more expensive out of warranty)keep your motor, get a new cartridge instead

No shifted motors due to the bolt thru design in the motor

The New mojos, well same woofer, new frame, and nice pretty concave dome to sithstand higher SPL, and less dome resonance, like the older flat memphis domes

They only get better every year

thank you for yournever-ending memphis knowledger forevrbumpin

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

lol

sorry what can I say man

I love them

But dont work for them any more, soooo

Blahhhhhh

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

lol

sorry what can I say man

I love them

But dont work for them any more, soooo

Blahhhhhh

i didnt mean for it to sound like put sarcasm in that sentence.

i was being serious.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1150 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...