first time competing..i have questions.

ineeDBass419

That should be an awesome show. Enjoy yourself and don't get to caught up in the classes yet. Talk to the judge and see what classes are available for the day. This event you are attending is going to be awesome and has DBDRA, MECA, IASCA and USACi. These are individual car audio competition organizations. Each of which have their individual rules and formats based on either a "burp" (the loudest possible) or music (30 second rolling average).

Once you attend this and hopefully more shows you can fine tune in what direction, if any, you want to compete in. For now just go out, enjoy yourself, get some demo's, and ask questions at the show.

alright sounds good.thanks for the info.

ill just take it slow for now.there is 3 or 4 more shows within a couple hours of me this year that i will hopefully be attending also.

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

yea i know i don't have a chance,im not loud lol..i just want to get some numbers

Hey this will be my first competition too. Cool deal. I just want to see what I am doing, but I have no clue what my peak is though.

I have tried to read some MECA rules and am still lost on what class I would be in and etc.

And Team Bassick, does it matter what organization I go through?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

It'll be my first show as well. I'm definitely just in it for fun. I'm not expecting anything good numbers from my stuff.

I think you and I may have similar potential in our systems. Maybe we'll be close to the same score. That might be cool.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

With a setup like yours, you will have more fun playing around in bassrace/bass boxing. Years ago when I would compete in the 129.9 class, I had much more fun doing this because its less focused on how much money you throw at your system compared to how skillfull you are at controlling your system. Find a good song with constant bass that doent fluctuate much. Push that by lil jon was my go-to song when doing this and I got many others hooked on using this song as well.

im sure you're hatch will get louder then my boat lol see you there bro.

We'll see. I'm only on 2Ωs though, so 800 watts nominal. But yeah, the wagon is so much easier to get loud.

I didn't catch your name, mine's Ben. I should be easy to spot too. Long haired hippie I am. lol

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

With a setup like yours, you will have more fun playing around in bassrace/bass boxing. Years ago when I would compete in the 129.9 class, I had much more fun doing this because its less focused on how much money you throw at your system compared to how skillfull you are at controlling your system. Find a good song with constant bass that doent fluctuate much. Push that by lil jon was my go-to song when doing this and I got many others hooked on using this song as well.

thanks for the input man.i have been looking into bass boxing,so that might be the route i take.

im sure you're hatch will get louder then my boat lol see you there bro.

We'll see. I'm only on 2Ωs though, so 800 watts nominal. But yeah, the wagon is so much easier to get loud.

I didn't catch your name, mine's Ben. I should be easy to spot too. Long haired hippie I am. lol

my names Andrew.be there with a Burgundy park ave.tall fat guy lol

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Archived