first time competing..i have questions.

ineeDBass419

im going to be going to a comp in two weeks and i don't know anything about competing.im just wondering what i should compete in and i want to know some rules.here is the link for the event. http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=13093

now what i have..92 buick park ave with a single 15 on 1500 watts.stock batt up front and two extras in the trunk.singer 275 amp alt.

i would like to compete in something where the car can run also.thanks in advance for any help,hopefully alpine will chime in

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

i could always take one out if that would put me in a class that i would have more of a chance in.or would that not do anything.

also,the back seat is not in my car anymore.not sure if that would change anything

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Bassrace 129.9 or 139.9 And or bassboxing

Not hating on your set up, but a CRX or a car with 2 10s will do 150+ in the street classes

The "daily drivers" rarely have a chance up agains the crxs

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

just get a feel for it man u will learn a lot if u keep going to them especially little tricks

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

If you ask the lady running the meter (if they arnt to busy before the show) she may let you do a few burps just to see what kind of numbers you doing.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

just have fun ... my first comp was at SBN and i had no idea what to do ... ask the judges lots of questions they will help put you in the right class ect. try to see if they will let you do a sweep first so you know your peak and dont care what people think ... just have fun.

Archived