Fiberglass And Fabrication Projects

Dozier

that is intense!!! be a fun school to go to!

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Well, the battery on the camera died and I cannot charge it. The cable for the computer stopped working the other day. I have to go to the store and buy a new cable, and then I will upload the pictures. There might be some gaps in the build process for the turbine because of this. Sorry.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok...so my camera died on me and I had a bad usb cable. So I could not charge it. Sorry guys, here is the finished Turbine.

What you are looking at is the turbine with which includes aluminum rounded over rings, plexi glass inserts with certificates from the school. Also are aluminum feet for it. I started out with raw aluminum and made all the cuts, along with the plexi. I finished the body work, and polished the aluminum, then prepped for paint, and did all the paint to. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Ok...so my camera died on me and I had a bad usb cable. So I could not charge it. Sorry guys, here is the finished Turbine.

What you are looking at is the turbine with which includes aluminum rounded over rings, plexi glass inserts with certificates from the school. Also are aluminum feet for it. I started out with raw aluminum and made all the cuts, along with the plexi. I finished the body work, and polished the aluminum, then prepped for paint, and did all the paint to. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Posted Image

:good::good::good::good:

• 6 months later...

NICE..... Congrats on all the work done at school. U be a hell of installer and fabricator. Keep up the good work.

*PS* Post some more pics, like that we could learn too.............lol

1 15" DC Audio lvl 5

1 DD M4a

Beyma 6.5 (4)

RE tweeters (4)

Orion XTR 500.4

Pioneer Indash

2 Dynasty UPS12-490MR batteries

Archived