I'll get a picture of my white tomorrow.

Thanks man

Oh and I sent another inquiry to flashtech, hopefully they get back to me this time! Haha

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

i took this picture 100_2338_zps0b80dd87.jpg

Bro all the ones youve posted look like ccfl.. other than the close up one, but im getting led not ccfl. Tho I kinda wish someone offered a plasma colorshift halo. That would be the best of both worlds

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I just saw flashtechs option for the led driver that you can control from your phone! That is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen! Haha

To be honest that is probably the biggest selling point right now as long as it is able to put out enough power to run more than just the halos

WIFI%20touch%20RGB%20controller-CT-WF1-6

Doesnt it just look awesome! Haha I'm so pumped right now :D

Yeah I need to call him up about getting that iphone module, the Flashtech office is 2 minutes away from my house and Oracle is 5 minutes away literally.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

55w 8k hid's and 35w 8k hid's won't match. Just incase you didn't know.

Yeah ive heard that 55w runs a little whiter cause of they additional light output but how noticable is the difference?

55w 8k hid's and 35w 8k hid's won't match. Just incase you didn't know.

Yeah ive heard that 55w runs a little whiter cause of they additional light output but how noticable is the difference?

a big difference

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I get your point, but I dont really like that test cuz they use different color temps and im gonna use 8ks

And I understand that the same thing will happen with 8ks but I just dont know to what extent and if I'll be ok with it being a bit off or do I pay the extra $30 for 55w fogs or even 35w low beams..

Archived