CCFL is less reliable but is a more consistant light as opposed to LED which looks like individual bulbs. They are very finacy... they have been known to break from bumps on the road

LED is more reliable and they stand out more during day

LEDS = brighter, less problems, last longer

CCFLs = dated, not as bright, known for problems with ballasts and bulbs cracking, cold start issue

Yeah.. and? Lol I am getting a set of the led colorshift halos. I mentioned plasma halos earlier, which are kinda like a mix of led and ccfl but no one has those in rbg yet. Im kinda stuck on what im gonna do with hids at the moment.. 55w lows or 35w. Or 55w fogs :/

Would 55w fogs get too hot and melt something?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

55w 8k hid's and 35w 8k hid's won't match. Just incase you didn't know.

Yeah ive heard that 55w runs a little whiter cause of they additional light output but how noticable is the difference?

I'm a dealer for hyper LEDs and I sell a good bit of them. Usually if you want the 35w to match go a step down on temperature.

For example 8k 55w look similar to 6k 35w

I run 6000k 55w and it looks 4500kish

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

i took this picture 100_2338_zps0b80dd87.jpg

Link to this style headlight for an 06 Tahoe? Or even the one like the 300c posted? Thanks.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

55w 8k hid's and 35w 8k hid's won't match. Just incase you didn't know.

Yeah ive heard that 55w runs a little whiter cause of they additional light output but how noticable is the difference?
I'm a dealer for hyper LEDs and I sell a good bit of them. Usually if you want the 35w to match go a step down on temperature.

For example 8k 55w look similar to 6k 35w

I run 6000k 55w and it looks 4500kish

Thanks for the input! Im just kinda sketched about buying different color temp kits and banking on the fact that they match :/

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

i took this picture 100_2338_zps0b80dd87.jpg

Like this? http://flashtechusa.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_80_82&product_id=117

It might be the wrong year tho.. if you call or email them they should be able to get you what you want too

Link to this style headlight for an 06 Tahoe? Or even the one like the 300c posted? Thanks.

What's the difference between the blaze and the flashtech premium? That says 2007-2012, I have an 06. They changed the bodies in 07.

Are they just a drop in headlight or do I have to modify it to fit?

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

I'll get a picture of my white tomorrow.

Hey man you get a pic of the white?

Archived