8ight Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 I hope a WWII harded Veteran dosnt drive up behind you If you see one of them driving they'll be in front of me on a two lane road with a double stripe down the middle for the next sixty miles. I'm gonna hate
Carbon Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 I hope a WWII harded Veteran dosnt drive up behind you If you see one of them driving they'll be in front of me on a two lane road with a double stripe down the middle for the next sixty miles.
8ight Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 Driving in Florida, the World's Largest Retirement Resort: I'm gonna hate
Carbon Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 Even if they cant drive.... I will continue to salute these men.
8ight Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 Risking your life for the suspicions of some men in a white pointy building without choice is a very brave thing to do. I'm gonna hate
Max1636 Posted April 10, 2013 Author Report Posted April 10, 2013 This seems to be getting off topic a little... (Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L: Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU 3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt 2012 Subaru BRZ: Audison Prima APK 163 Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub
boom50cal Posted April 15, 2013 Report Posted April 15, 2013 Back on topic, where did you get this?!?! I want one! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.