First soundoff advice...

best advice is relax and soak everything up... keep your ears and eyes and don't be afraid to ask questions

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

decaf white clouds, is something to try as it has 4 long notes between 30-44 so it should show where u should be aiming to reproduce,

but the best bet is to get some termlab time and do a hz test and pick music that play alot in that freq

is the actual song name white clouds? I don't have that song. (I have all the zips)

>there seems to be a few people on here that will be at that show that have never competed,including me.wee need to figure out a way to recognize each other so we can meet up.

yeah it would be cool to meet up

that song is in zip 24..ill be there in a Burgundy park ave

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Maybe I should go to this show. I wouldn't mind not being the only noob in the lanes.

I was hoping to have my new setup ready for this show, but that sure hasn't worked out.

It would be cool to see what my current setup does so I can compare it to my new setup when that's done.

If I go, I'm the skinny hippie looking dude in the black Subaru. Pretty recognizable. Name's Ben.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

First blow your subs! This shows the other competitors how serious you are and they will back down, next give your amp a good whack with a hammer to make sure it's working fine. LOL J/K bro. Hit the judges up for pointers, thats what they are their for and get there early to get in some lane time. Play a sweep to find out your peak then either find a song with that frequency or get the meca disc like these guys suggest. Also stop demoing a good while before you hit the lane to let everything cool down and recharge.

It would be cool to see what my current setup does so I can compare it to my new setup when that's done.

thats all i want to do.hopefully by the next show i go to ill have my trunk sealed off.then in a couple months if i can keep getting the over time,im going to be getting a new sub.with that sub ill be able to strap my amps

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

^Well now I'm all excited about the show. I'm gonna try swapping my sub (D1Ω) with one of my new subs (D2Ω). I won't have more than about a week to break it in though. Maybe it'll work out.

I'm pumped. :D

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Archived