First soundoff advice...

Im reposting since the one I posted got deleted. Didnt know where it should go so im trying here.

Needed advice on competing for the first time. Im going to the Gus Memorial MECA show in Canton, Ohio next weekend and I believe ill be in the Amateur Street 1500 watt division. Also whats the best songs to play to get a high score? Is it the low notes or the higher bass notes? Thanks in advance!!

it depends how ur enclosure it tuned.. its too many variables to answer this question..

but try Young Jeezy - thug motivation

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

decaf white clouds, is something to try as it has 4 long notes between 30-44 so it should show where u should be aiming to reproduce,

but the best bet is to get some termlab time and do a hz test and pick music that play alot in that freq

Explain to the judges that it is your first tiem in the lanes and they will take their time and walk you through things ...

MECA sells competition disc for their shows and events ... I would use their music.

Best of luck brother and Give 'em Hell Man !!!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Lol I sure will! System consists of:

Pioneer XS9500DHS

4-Crescendo PWX6's

2-Skar Supertweets

1-Skar 1500.1

1-DC Audio 175.4

1-Shuriken BT120

2-Runs Knu 0gage

Box is tuned 7 cubes @33 hz...

2-Sundown SA-15's @ 1ohm

And thanks again fellers! I surely will let them know its my first time! And ill try the music they have! Just want to go have fun and learn some new things!

Either buy a disc from there or download test tones to find your peak. If you just run a sweep while on the meter you should find it pretty quickly.

There's another show in Columbus Ohio this weekend that can help you out. It's a 1x KOB, Meca, and Iasca.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

there seems to be a few people on here that will be at that show that have never competed,including me.wee need to figure out a way to recognize each other so we can meet up.

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

ill be there. Look for ninja. I dont know anything about MECA but i will get you some meter time and try to help you find your peak etc.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

ill be there. Look for ninja. I dont know anything about MECA but i will get you some meter time and try to help you find your peak etc.

:ninja:

Ok thanks!! Ill be in a burgandy 2001 Bravada! My names Dave..

decaf white clouds, is something to try as it has 4 long notes between 30-44 so it should show where u should be aiming to reproduce,

but the best bet is to get some termlab time and do a hz test and pick music that play alot in that freq

is the actual song name white clouds? I don't have that song. (I have all the zips)

there seems to be a few people on here that will be at that show that have never competed,including me.wee need to figure out a way to recognize each other so we can meet up.

yeah it would be cool to meet up

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived