Jump to content

The amazing Missouri Squash <--- EPIC CLICK HERE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sarraco Mascato D'Asti (How'd I do in remembering purp?). cost me $16.49 plus tax. All at his recommendation. So if anyone is getting points removed for it? It's him. So -10 for twitter and -10 for bubbly all towards him? Alright...

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

20130411120955.jpg

Hold up. Wait. Purp... has twitter? -10 respect. Smh.... Oh lawd. *walks to fridge to get a glass of bubbly and downs it*

LOL, That account, I dont ever use it, I used it because I wanted that squash to get on tosh.O LOL

I made the account what, maybe 4 years ago.

Now when twitter first came out I started using it for local wine related things out of the wine shop I worked at. I have 1,200 local followers on there. I could send a tweet and say "This certain wine is now open to taste" and a good 20 people would always show up. It was very effective.

But I have not hardly used it in almost 2 years. Just some big wine event listings here and there.

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

Sarraco Mascato D'Asti (How'd I do in remembering purp?). cost me $16.49 plus tax. All at his recommendation. So if anyone is getting points removed for it? It's him. So -10 for twitter and -10 for bubbly all towards him? Alright...

You did not like Sarraco ?

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

Send me a squash like that and I will do all sorts of ridiculous things in Florida with it and post pictures here

I'm gonna hate

Posted

bubbly better than some twitter. Twitter should only be used for people with a big following... like celebs, game changing people, things to that nature. Bubbly is just some stuff that'll get you drunk and with class for cheap. What's classier than bubbly for the price? Nothin to my knowledge. (Also, purple recommended me the bubbly so... that'd have to be his -10 points too)

And I did change the wine game down here, had a huge following of clients on there, and made money from it. I've been reviewed in magazines, do segments on TV, and news, and have even been in an infomercial, all wine related.

So I guess I qualify. LOL

XS-power1.jpg

  • 9 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2174 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...