West Coast Finale 08

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

I didn't get that memo ether

???? did i mis something? if i wanna go to laughlin i guess i just grab a handfull of cash and go......that is if i want to

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

from what i heard.. WCF is going to be on the 1st day of WF.. cause saturday is regionals.. then sunday is international... so...

my question is... do we have to have 60 points to go to WCF cause it is going to be at WF??? or do we just attend 4 shows hosted by Sonic Fx and that it??? cause.. money is gonna be tight to have to earn 60 points and then travel there.. then.. hotel.. then compete.. might as well just sit out all of 2008.. cause i dont know how much i have in my budget yet.. so.. doing 90 million events for points then traveling.. not gonna happen.. i am on poor white guy budget..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

from what i heard.. WCF is going to be on the 1st day of WF.. cause saturday is regionals.. then sunday is international... so...

my question is... do we have to have 60 points to go to WCF cause it is going to be at WF??? or do we just attend 4 shows hosted by Sonic Fx and that it??? cause.. money is gonna be tight to have to earn 60 points and then travel there.. then.. hotel.. then compete.. might as well just sit out all of 2008.. cause i dont know how much i have in my budget yet.. so.. doing 90 million events for points then traveling.. not gonna happen.. i am on poor white guy budget..

you can have 1 point and go to wf you just cant advance to nationals with out the 60 75 or whatever points it is

so if you show up with 10 points beat everyone in your class the next guy to you lets say 2nd has his points will move up

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I am giving the other guys in Canada the option to pay into the fund to be part of it also.. but I am guessing they wont deliver

later

Doug

Damn it that means were stuck, i really wanted to go to Indy, just once <_<

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Archived