Second Skin Audio

joe x box advice please

Xplay75

A while back u gave me advice,about a box.here,are the specs for the box id like help with,lenth 35in hight 17 in width 36in,id like to tune it to 32 hz the speakers are 2 kicker l7 15s,kicker recomends 12 cubes but the calculator i have says it will b 10 cubes after port i can live with that,i plan on facing them in with port to cause seat folds down,so if u can please send me some info for a box that would sound decent,amp is a rockford 1500 db birth sheet of 1956 @1ohm and subs r rated 1000 rms so it should b ok thanks for your help

Thanks for your input i was talking to joe x and he said we can make it work if i can fit 37.5 lenth wich i can but that would b the absoult max lenth hight needs to stay the same and i can make it deeper to if needed can go to 40 deep if thats any help

Put it this way 1 of thors numbers need to nilly double to get to 12net

Will they work yes

But not as well as they could

Best is you start from the start

Car

And max meserment to all wall

Depend on the car most double L715 boxes will be a wall to allow 12net with 170sq" of port

hi just passing be just looking for some help have 2 15" kicker cvr and just want to know if any body has any specs for a ported box for a hyundai elantra i want to plaese them looking foward in the trunk of the car thanks for any help

Joe X is no pro. He puts your numbers into a program and hits enter.

i know but at least he trys to point us in a good direction,i tried to use the app from kicker and its telling me to tune the box to 27hz for 2 l7 15s in a 12 cube box isent that to low or is that their sweet spot

Archived